ALL ROOMS have
- Thick Quality Towels and Luxurious cotton percale Linen
- Pool Towels
- Comfortable Arm Chairs
- An Electronic Safe
- Flat screen Televisions with DSTV channels
- Room and Bathroom Heaters
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair dryer
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Fully equipped Kitchenettes for light catering
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Daily Service
we also offer
- Airport collection and car hire by arrangement
- Secure and private access to property and rooms
- A bar with pool table and darts board for use by guests
- A large fireplace in the bar warms the chilly winter nights
- Large braai (BBQ) area for guests use
- Large swimming pool
- Additional meals can be provided on request
- Within walking distance of a top class restaurant
Welcome to majorca house - somerset west
On the slopes of the Helderberg Mountain, with beautiful sea and mountain views over False Bay, lies Majorca House.
Only 20minutes from Cape Town International airport, in the heart of the winelands, this luxury guesthouse, comprises of 3 self-catering apartments in a quiet, safe, up-market suburb of Somerset West.
Owners Lesley and Andrew welcome you and personally make sure your stay at Majorca House is a unique experience.
Our location offers the advantage of being in close proximity to the tourist hot spots of the area, pristine golf courses, white, sandy beaches, the Cape winelands and popular towns including Cape Town, Stellenbosch, Franschoek and Hermanus
The drive from Gordon’s Bay to Betty’s Bay is considered one of the most spectacular drives in the world, with magnificent sea views coupled with dramatic mountains covered in pristine indigenous vegetation. . »»»
30 minutes away is Cape Town with Table Mountain, Robben Island, Cape Point, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, the Malay Quarter and the beautiful beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. »»»
LUXURY BED AND BREAKFAST/ SELF CATERING GUEST HOUSE IN SOMERSET WEST, NEAR CAPE TOWN
Majorca House is well located for exploring the Western Cape at leisure.
We are close to The Lord Charles Hotel & Conference Venue, and 20 minutes from the Cape Town International Airport. We are happy to assist you with booking transport to and from the airport, car-hire, restaurant reservations, T-off time at golf courses, tickets to Robben Island (you need to book three weeks in advance in High Season) or a trip up Table Mountain.
We are able to advise and assist with booking a range of tours you might like do in the area.